The Gorean Lifestyle and Chat Rooms
A submissives journey
Online Chat Room Slave Rules
The Asj communities primary chat rooms are located here on the A submissives journey website. These chat rooms can be accesses by clicking on any of the "chat" or "members only" links found on the site. http://www.asubmissivesjourney.com/community
The Gorean Chat Room for the Asj community is known as
The 'Sanctuary Vidrew' is Asj's Gorean chat room, all participants and visitors should consider this when entering or participating in this chat room. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. This holds true here as well. If you're going to visit our community, regardless of your personal preferences or desires, respect those that are here. Respect the beliefs that these members observe and adhere to. The rules listed below are applicable only within the realm of the Gorean Lifestyle here on Asj.
Online Chat Room Slave Rules
1. Any slave entering this home will abide by the rules of this home and will demonstrate appropriate respect, behavior, and courtesy at all times.
2. Intelligence and Wit are to be Rewarded -- Laxity and Laziness are punished....
3. Since a slave can not serve two masters fully at the same time, she can not be in two channels at the same time. Correct service is always the priority.
5. A girl entering SanctuaryVidrew will announce her entrance and include the name she has been given or is using. While there is no specific verbage required, the announcement may be something similar to "xxxx has entered the home and wishes to know if she may be of service".
6. If you are serving a guest, fix your attention on Him or Her only, otherwise greet those who enter, using Master or Mistress as appropriate. All Freepersons are to be served equally regardless of sex, race, philosophy or planet of origin. Slaves who "pick and choose" WILL be punished.
7. Popups and Macros In Serving Are to be avoided.
8. Names beginning with upper case letters will be considered to be the name of a Free Person. Names beginning with lower case letters will be considered to be names of slaves, either owned, or unowned. As such, girls visiting this home are highly encouraged to adhere to this policy when selecting a name for themself.
9. Rude or disrespectful conduct will not be tolerated. The use of upper case letters denotes hollaring, or shouting and will not be used inappropriately. When speaking to a Free Person, one word answers, questions or statements will not be used.
10. Visiting other Taverns, Inns or other places on Gor carries the risks of those places. Be cautious.
11. Girls will always display their collars on their names (ie., "xxxxXX, or similar). A girl entering this room and not displaying her collar will be caged until such time as her Master claims her, or in the event He does not claim her within 24 hours, she will become collared to the room. With this exception, forced collars will not be recognized in this room.
In general, the real life Gorean Community is not tolerant of disrespect, insolence, or those that are not serious about a commitment to this lifestyle. A great deal of tolerance and understanding can be found here for those that are serious in their pursuit of wanting to learn, understand or participate in this lifestyle.
The rules and protocols established for this room will be adhered to both to the letter and to the intent. Failure to do so will not be tolerated.
If you haven't signed up as a member of our online
Dominant/submissive (slave, BDSM, Poly) Lifestyle Community, I
hope you'll consider doing so! Take a moment, visit our
members only area of the Asj Web Site, learn about some of the
benefits of membership! And yes, come join us for our free
two week trial!
A submissives journey Online Community