Humiliation can be very sexy and enjoyable in BDSM context. There are a lot of plays intended to make partners experience the pleasure of being humiliated or being the one who humiliates.
Often humiliation becomes a source of erotic satisfaction to those partners who know each other quite good as these types of play are intimate. It is important to note that what one sub will find highly arousing, another would consider unpleasant. That's why it is worth discussing the likes and dislikes beforehand.
For a submissive partner the pleasure of humiliation is derived through the feeling of freeing from inhibitions. During the scene sub can face the dark side of his nature and through humiliation one experiences a psychological release.
For a sub, a humiliation gives an opportunity to relieve of the burden of the social role he or she plays in everyday life. Sub may no longer feel responsible for anything as dom is in control of all his actions.
For a dominant partner, humiliation is a way to experience the heights of his power and control. A dom becomes an owner of the sub, when he is the one to decide what a sub should do, how he should respond and express his submission.
- There are many ways to make humiliation a part of the session. One of the most common types of play is turning a person into a pet, like a dog or a pony. A dom can order his pet to crawl on the floor, to eat the food from the bowl just like dogs do and attach a collar to his neck to follow his master.
- Exposing sub's body parts for inspection is another arousing activity for humiliation play. You can tie up the sub and use various sex toys or other objects to make your sub feel used.
- Humiliation often involves the verbal expression, like calling a sub by various pet names like a "dog "or "pet", or names like "slut", "faggot", "bitch". Indeed, verbal humiliation is very powerful and can bring intense sensations for both sub and dom.
- A dom can use his power to limit sub's needs, asking the sub to ask for permission to eat or to go to the toilet. Those subs who want to experience something more may derive pleasure if their dom will ejaculate, spit or urinate on them. The humiliation feels more intense when one of this actions is done on a sub's face.
- Another common play is called foot stool, when a sub plays a role of the stool to rest dom's feet on it. Being the object of his dom, a sub is absolutely helpless and vulnerable. Usually, the head and limbs of the sub are restricted using bondage devices, blindfolders, gags and other toys that will make your sub an object and deprive him from any sensations.
- Some doms like to use orgasm denial for humiliation, when a sub is not allowed to experience pleasure until a dom gives the permission. A dom can ask a sub to masturbate in front of him and watch it until he restricts sub's limbs to decide when the permission would be acceptable.